This month I presented my first PD workshop titled ‘iPads in the Middle Primary Music Classroom’ at the Music Technology in Education Conference in Melbourne, Australia.
I had really great feedback from the participants and comments that the information I shared is not only relevant to Middle Primary but all the way through K-12.
The topics and apps I presented on were:
- Remotely controlling your computer with your iPad using Doceri or Air Display
- Displaying your iPad screen via Airplay using Reflector or Apple TV
- Using Dropbox in the classroom (click link to see notes)
- Using QR codes in the classroom (click link to see notes)
- Using Pages as a tool for your teaching
- Creating Interactive Posters
- Book Creator for projects and digital portfolios
- Music Room Tech: Signature Ringtones, my upcoming publication, an 8 week unit of work using iPad apps to create a personalised ringtone.
I hope to do more presentations around Australia in the next 12 months.
While I am a Specialist Classroom Music teacher, I am also trained and have taught JP/P generalist classroom, so can modify the above topics for general classroom use.
If you are interested in booking me please email email@example.com
Teach to transform!